Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
This position individual will be responsible for creating various automation scripts that execute across various browsers for this product. In addition, the automation engineer will also be responsible for developing, creating, and executing manual test cases as required by the project workload.
Essential Job Functions:
* Maintenance and modification of existing Selenium scripts to facilitate re-use across multiple platform providers.
* Creation of new scripts as needed to support scheduled audits and monitoring of website functionality
* Establish appropriate projects in Jenkins to support scheduled automation.
* Coordinate with Development team members regarding defect validation and assist development team members with re-creating defects
* Interact with onshore resources as needed to understand test automation needs
* Create and execute manual tests as necessary to support project needs
* Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving testing tools, techniques, and strategies to improve the overall testing efficiency, processes, and best practices
* Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth
* Safeguard the company's assets.
* Adhere to the company's compliance program.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
* Must have 5+ years of experience in quality assurance.
* Must have 4+ years of automation experience with Selenium.
* Must have 1+ years of experience with Cucumber BDD.
* Must be proficient in Java and have the ability to code programs from scratch.
* 2+ years of experience with Jenkins
* 2+ years of experience delivery automation solutions using Agile methodology.
* Experience with Eclipse or similar IDEs
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Rest Assured is a nice
|Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Quality Assurance Analyst Selenium Automation Testing Cucumber BDD Java Jenkins Agile Methodology Eclipse GIT Docker Automation Engineer|
|Address||Level 6, Phase II, Campus 4B, Unit 602A, No. 143, Dr. M.G.R Road, Kandanchavady|