5 - 7 Years
We are Looking for a Talented Pl/sql Developer with Significant Modeling and Architecture Experience to Join Our Team. the Sr.pl/sql Developer Will Analyze, Design, Develop, Test, Debug, and Document Data Solutions for Multiple Client Deliverables. Duties May also Include Reporting, Ad-hoc Requests, Issue Resolution as Well as Defining Design and Programming Recommendations.
to Succeed in this Role, the Candidate Will have Proven Experience in Data Analysis, Data Solution Design and Data Management; She/he Will also Possess Excellent Communication, Analytical and Problem-solving Abilities.
candidate Will Report to Director, It.
required Qualifications and Experience:
• 5-7 Years Experience in Data Solution Design, Development, Testing and Documentation
• knowledge, Development and Implementation of Restful Services
• 5-7 Years Experience in Translating Data and Business Requirements Into Technical Specifications
• driven Self-starter Who Can Work Both Independently and as a Team Member
• 5-7 Years Experience Validating Data Through Development of Advanced Sql Solutions
• 5-7 Years Experience with Design and Technical Review Processes
• excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• motivated By Satisfying Customer Needs
• experience in Meeting with User Community, Ability to Drive Data Analysis Meetings for Data Migration from External Data Sources, and Documenting Data Conversion Requirements
• 5-7 Years Experience Optimizing Pl/sql; Successful Candidate Must Be Fluent in Tuning Query Performance
• 5-7 Years Experience Unix-shell Scripting; Job Automation, Work Flow Automation, Scheduling Automation; Jams Scheduler Experience
• 2-5 Years Experience Developing Solutions in Python in a Relational And/or Nosql Data Environment.
|Salary||6 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|