Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Talend ETL Design and Development. - Data Integration, Data Quality and Metadata management/Governance.
** Design and development of data ingestion pipelines.
** Perform data migration and conversion activities.
** Develop and integrate software applications using suitable development methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
** Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution environments).
** Perform end to end automation of ETL process for various datasets that are being ingested into the big data platform.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline.
* Must have at least 8 years of IT development experience.
* Must have 3+ years of experience developing in Talend or similar ETL toolset.
* Must have relevant professional experience working with big data toolsets.
* Knowledge of standard software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
Strong communication skills.
* Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to support application launches and manage production outages if necessary.
|Experience||8 - 14 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||ETL Developer HDFS MapReduce Hadoop Hadoop Developer|
|Address||Regus Business Centre, No.136, 3rd Floor, Shyamala Tower, Arcot Rd,|