Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Looking for an offshore developer who is willing to learn new technologies if needed and able to work with team. This position is long term and will be most likely renewed.
Essential Job Functions:
* Maintain and support the application.
* Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to support application launches and manage production outages if necessary
* Ensures to understand the requirements thoroughly and in detail and identify gaps in requirements
* Ensures that detailed unit testing is done, handles negative scenarios and document the same
* Work with QA and automation team.
* Works on best practices and documenting the process
* Code merges and releases (Bitbucket)
* Works with technical lead and manager on designs and best practices
* Good data analysis skills
* Safeguard the company’s assets.
* Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
* Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
* Collaborating with additional team members
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
* Must be a team player.
* Must have experience in Java
* Must have experience in SQL, preferably PL/SQL
* Azure and Kubernetes experience is a plus
* Experience collaborating with dev team, project managers, and engineers.
* Good communication and teamwork skills
|Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Java SQL PL & SQL Azure Kubernetes|
|Address||Level 6, Phase II, Campus 4B, Unit 602A, No. 143, Dr. M.G.R Road, Kandanchavady|